Tackling Frequent Guideline Updates, Coding Transparency Requirements, and Integration Challenges When Automating Medical Coding
How Nym's Approach Solves Common Obstacles in Autonomous Coding
Recording of webinar aired Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 at 1:00 PM EST
Despite autonomous medical coding's increasing rate of adoption across health systems in the US, questions remain around the technology's ability to handle key obstacles including compliance with frequent guideline updates, coding transparency, and integration with existing systems.
This webinar dives into why these challenges can present obstacles for providers and autonomous coding vendors and covers how Nym’s approach successfully solves those challenges today.
Watch the full webinar recording to:
- Understand why frequent guideline updates, coding transparency requirements, and integration challenges create obstacles for medical coding automation solutions
- Discover how Nym configures its autonomous coding solution to ensure customers remain compliant with the latest coding guideline updates
- Learn about the traceable documentation that Nym’s engine produces for each code assigned and how the solution can be leveraged for claims management
- Explore how Nym uses Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) to simplify implementation and integration processes
- Hear a few customer stories that illustrate how Nym's approach solves these challenges for real customers and different types of value that our autonomous coding solution can drive for providers